Re: [Evolution] IMAP issues

I am currently getting daily snapshot buiids via apt-get. A month ago
when I played with Evolution this was much much worse, i.e. most of
my mail would not open. It seems to be much better, but not gone. As far
as I can tell, this affects messages with attachments over 5k or larger
messages without attachments...some kind of timeout problem?

        llama:~$ evolution --version
        Gnome Evolution 0.9
        llama:~$ uname -a
        Linux llama 2.4.2 #3 Mon Mar 5 17:54:40 EST 2001 i586 unknown