[Evolution] Still no contacts

Hey folks,

I've recently been using the Debian daily snapshots created from the CVS
sources and for a while now I haven't been able to get/create any
contacts. My existing contacts file remains untouched in the
~/evolution/local/Contacts directory. Deleting the files in this
directory and attempting to start again does nothing, wombat crashes as
soon as I attempt to add a new contact. Likewise, attempting to import a
gnomecard file of my contacts has the same result (this was from an
earlier suggestion in the mailing list)

The current snapshot I have installed is 0.9+cvs.2001.03.11.09.00 on a
Debian 2.2 testing/unstable 2.2.18 system.

Any help much appreciated, likewise if I can provide any further
information on the problem.

Keep up the good work.

Rob Harrison.