Re: [Evolution] Speed - When?

Hi!

On 10 Mar 2001 19:57:42 +1300, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Is Evolution Slow?  I find it very slow to delete mail, mark as read and
get mail.  It starts of good, but when my main mbox gets large (I just

[...]

But it sems to take a very long time (as in minutes rathr than seconds)
to do these basic tasks,  mins to import 200 mails is rathr unfriiendly.

Well, I think it's much more a problem of mbox-format...
I had the same experiences... now I'm running my mailboxes in maildir
format, it's _much_ faster!

Give it a try and see how fast evo is :-)
Ciao,
Manuel

--
http://www.matronix.de/