Re: [Evolution] Error while Retrieving message X

I'm not sure which you'll have to upgrade, the client or the server (or
both?), but some NFS versions up until fairly recent versions didn't
allow file locking at all.

I just remeber there being a lot of discussion about this a few months
ago on the list, anyways - hope that helps you figure it out.

Jeff