Re: [Evolution] Palm conduits in snapshots

On 08 Mar 2001 22:37:09 -0500, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
You can still syncronize it with GnomeCal and GnomeAddress.  Also you
can import the GnomeAddress file with evolution with the import wizard.
Works fine for me

Whenever I try, the phone numbers don't appear.  It was easy to fix
I just changed

TEL;WORK:
TEL;WORK;VOICE:

for each card.

Did you find that the gnomeaddress file worked without changes?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the perl script that I have written to do
that correction after syncronization.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I