Re: [Evolution] installation/administration help (newbie)

That's no good.
I've had that happen before, generally when I don't have the right
packages installed, though...
Did you install them with Helix Update? If so the packages *should*
work... if not, make sure that you have
all of the right packages installed and also try renaming your
~/evolution directory so that evolution can star afresh.

--Ben