Re: [Evolution] DO NOT OPEN WITH EVOLUTION

Hi!

Let me start off by saying that I'm sure there must be a better way of
deleting a message in Evolution without vi-ing the inbox, but I don't
know what it is.  Also, when you are using Evolution as you're primary
mailer and the message has been popped, its a little late for a "don't
open with evolution" in the subject line.  Perhaps in the future
messages like this would be better to be mailed directly to someone a
Ximian so us knotheads don't spend time trying to figure out how to get
the message to go away without crashing the Evolution package (which it
most asuredly does).

Please understand this is not meant to be a flame - things like this
message are just one more irritant in an already long day.

Best Regards,

DCM