Re: [Evolution] Evolution vs Redcarpet "catch 22"?

Well that's the problem, I can't. I have evolution-0.8-0 installed and
redcarpet would not install, then I unistalled evolution and installed
redcarpet and tried to install evolution but it woulden't install so I
switched back to having evolution installed and not redcarpet. And now
when running helix-update it doesn't finds any list of updates for
evolution-snapshot or redcarpet.
Zeke