Re: [Evolution] Evolution vs Redcarpet "catch 22"?

On 05 Mar 2001 19:39:15 +0100, ZekeVarg wrote:

It seems that I can't get evolution and red carpet to work at the same
time. If I install evolution latest preview with helix-update (it's
"unable download a list of updates" for the snapshot) then redcarpet
won't install with helix-update. If I uninstalls evolution and installs
redcarpet ,whitch by the way helix-update now is "unable download a list
of updates", then redcarpet fails to install evolution. It seems that
they depends on different versions of gtkhtml.

There is an updated gtkhtml package (0.8.3-0_helix_2) available which
fixes this. If you can't use RedCarpet or Helix Update, you could just
grab it from spidermonkey.ximian.com

Mike