[Evolution] problems with addressbook

hi everyone!

First I thought my addressbook problems were the same as discussed here
before...
but they aren't, because everything worked till yesterday!
I'm using latest evo-snapshot for RedHat 7 that isn't available anymore.

So first thing I did was trying to create a new contact in the empty
Contacts folder. wombat died as expected.
So I did a file on the addressbook.db: (I backed it up)

[master master Contacts]$ file addressbook.bak
addressbook.bak: Berkeley DB 2.X Hash/Little Endian (Version 5, Logical
sequence number: file - 0, offset - 0, Bucket Size 4096, Overflow Point
2, Last Freed 0, Max Bucket 3, High Mask 0x3, Low Mask 0x1, Fill Factor
0, Number of Keys 0)

So I thought Version 2 was right...

Then I deletet the file and evo created a new one (working fine):

[master master Contacts]$ file addressbook.db
addressbook.db: Berkeley DB 1.85 Hash/Little Endian (Version 2, Bucket
Size 4096, Bucket Shift 12, Directory Size 256, Segment Size 256,
Segment Shift 8, Overflow Point 1, Last Freed 2, Max Bucket 1, High Mask
0x3, Low Mask 0x1, Fill Factor 65536, Number of Keys 1)

So, I'm bit confused...
which version is the right one and why isn't my addressbookfile working
from one day to the other??
I haven't changed anything...

Any hints?
Or tools to convert the addressbook file back to 1.85?

Thanks for your time,
Manuel

--
http://www.matronix.de/