Re: [Evolution] Auto-select From based on source?

On 01 Mar 2001 07:27:31 -0700, Brian Lalor wrote:

When composing a message, the From field is actually a select
drop-down.
It looks something like "My Name <my email> (Profile name)"; in my
case
"Brian Lalor <blalor hcirisc cs binghamton edu> (HCILab)".  I've also
got another option in there which is my work email.

To extend this concept, it'd be really nice if I could define profiles
for other than just the accounts I've set Evo up to suck mail from.
If
I sat down to count, I've probably got a dozen email addresses, some
of
which go into the same inbox.  I'd like to see my Yahoo! or Hotmail
accounts there, too.

it would also be nice if when you select a different "From" address from
the drop-down, the signature file corresponding to that address is
inserted into the message, instead of just using the signature from the
default account.

--
chris hornung::chris fat-angel org