Re: [Evolution] possibly stupid PGP/GPG display question

Ok so let me ask this.  It would really be cool if you could use a frame
and the title of the frame has the person's name in it and that clicking
on the name part of the frame pulls up the signature information.  It
becomes very difficult to duplicate in html because html does not have a
way to do frames (when I say frames I'm referring to the gtk frame
widget) and for added authenticity, the user has the option of clicking
on the frame title to create a popup box that has the signature
specifics in it.

--
Sejal Patel (sejal iname com)

"I can call spirits from the vasty deep.  Why so can I, or so can any man;
but will they come when you do call for them?"
                                        Shakespeare, King Henry IV, Part I