[Evolution] View nitpicks...

I am really glad to be able to switch off the Preview thingy. Earlier, I
used to get by by making my preview pane REALLY SMALL. However, now when
I deselect preview in a message folder, I immediately have to quit and
restart Evolution for the view to take effect. If I switch to another
folder and come back, the preview pane is back. But I can live with
this...

The other thing is that whenever I start up evolution, the default view
is the Inbox view. Earlier versions used to revert to the view that was
last active when quitting evolution. Is this a new bug or a feature?

Thanks,

Ujwal