Re: [Evolution] Evolution docs fail to compile

On 25 Jun 2001 22:26:46 -0400, Damon Chaplin wrote:
Dan Hensley wrote:

For the past several weeks I've been getting the following compile
error.  To get around it I've been editing the top level Makefile to
forgo documentation, but it's kind of annoying.  Any idea what the
problem is?  Do I need to get gtkdoc from CVS or something?

I think you either need to get the latest gtk-doc from CVS,
or configure evolution using the '--disable-gtk-doc' flag.

I grabbed the latest from CVS and that didn't make any difference.  It
used to compile fine without the --disable-gtk-doc flag, but about a
month or two ago someone broke it.  Oh well.  I might try to figure out
what's broken, but I'm not sure where to start.

Dan

Damon