Re: [Evolution] Calendar & Task crash

Jeroen Benckhuijsen wrote:

Calendar & Task list crash every time when trying to access.
I'm currently using: evolution-0.10.99-snap.ximian.200106200800.i386.rpm

It couldn't load the information about builtin timezones.
That should have been installed in $(prefix)/share/libical/zoneinfo/,
along with all the timezone data. Is it not there?

Also, the error should not have been fatal. That seems to be a bug in libical's
error-handling code. (At least I hope it is a bug, and not intended.)