[Evolution] Still that VFolder annoyance

I use VFolders to sort out my main between accounts. However, when new
mail arrives, my Vfolder view is not updated showing unread messages.
Only the main Inbox is updated. I have to click away from the virtual
folder for it to be updated, and then back again. Very annoying. I
reported this many, many months ago, but it has been like this for quite
a while. Am I the only one to consider this a bug? Is this ever going to
get fixed?

Ujwal