Re: [Evolution] Accessing IMAP folder puts Evo into endless loop

On 24 Jun 2001 17:31:18 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
On 23 Jun 2001 21:52:57 -0600, Dan Hensley wrote:
Hi,
     I just got back after about 6 weeks of traveling and updated
Evolution from CVS.  When I try to access my IMAP folder, Evo just goes
into full CPU usage and never comes back.
     Also, I find the progress bar for IMAP folders to be extremely
annoying.  They always appear right over the top of the password entry
dialog, usually when I'm about halfway through typing in my password.  I
have to switch focus and start over.  Would it be possible to display
messages like this at the bottom of the main window, or anywhere else
that's not a separate window?

We all hate how it currently works, we will be working to move it to a
much nicer place in the (hopefully) near future.

Hey i don't hate it, its never interfered with my use of the mailer :P