[Evolution] Email feature requests

1) "Edit message as New" (a la Netscape/Mozilla) - I use this a lot in
conjuction with their "Templates" folder.

2) Configurable line wrapping in Composer. The default isn't wide enough
for some things I need to send - namely some preformatted (wide) text
forms that I keep in my "Templates" folder.

These are the only two things that I fall back on Mozilla mail for. Keep
up the great work.

Thanks!

--
Michael J. Carter              | I used to think I was indecisive, but
now