[Evolution] Password retaining...

I seem to have occasional problems, that the host I get my emails from
is denying the connection. This results in Evolution asking for the
password, and it keeps on re-asking.
I then need to give the correct password to continue. This is a bit
annoying.
Using Evolution 0.10 on Mandrake..

B.t.w. Keep up the splendid work !
I got some mails with virusses in it, and of course am not infected !

--
This message was send by
   Aart Scheepers

Quote of the day...

Cold, adj.:
        When the politicians walk around with their hands in their own pockets.

Disclaimer: Interpretation of the characters in this message are
            subject to change. Correctness of either the contents or
            the universe is not verified by me!

No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this message
If you are using a Microsoft product to view it, BEWARE! - I'm not responsible
for any harm you might encounter as a result!