Re: [Evolution] Feature Request Mail - read next unread message
- From: Miles Lane <miles megapathdsl net>
- To: Peter Williams <peterw ximian com>
- Cc: Charles "R." Tersteeg <aa0na yahoo com>, evolution <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Feature Request Mail - read next unread message
- Date: 16 Jun 2001 14:58:07 -0700
There are already "read next" and "read previous" buttons
in the CVS version of Evolution. These buttons exist both
in the main program window and in message view window.
On 16 Jun 2001 12:31:27 -0400, Peter Williams wrote:
On 16 Jun 2001 09:53:32 -0500, Charles R. Tersteeg wrote:
I would like to see a "read next button"( and keystroke) for selecting
the next unread message in the folder. It would be easier to reading.
Simply press 'n'.
(We really need to document these keybindings somewhere.)
Peter Williams peter newton cx / peterw ximian com
"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!" -- Michael Bolton
evolution maillist - evolution helixcode com
] [Thread Prev