Re: [Evolution] contacts database problem

On 12 Jun 2001 17:29:33 -0400, scott carle wrote:
I have lost my contacts. I have evolution-0.10.99-snap.ximian.200106080800 installed
when i do file addressbook.db i get addressbook.db: Berkeley DB 1.85 (Hash, version 2, native byte-order)
i have read the faq and tried following the instructions there but keep getting an error

here is command i run :
db_dump185 addressbook.db.backup | db_load addressbook.db
and here is error

db_load: addressbook.db: unexpected file type or format
db_load: DB->open: addressbook.db: Invalid argument

i would appreciate any help you can give me.
thank you
scott carle

I had the same problem, I ended up importing all my contacts from
gnomecard again, of course there is still the problem of only primary
phone numbers being imported from gnomecard files. Any ideas on that?

        Stephen