Re: [Evolution] gpg : invalid option -f

Thanks to you and Manuel for the quick answers.

That fixed it.

Abe

On 08 Jun 2001 15:43:24 -0400, Julian Missig wrote:
Apparently the Ximian people decided no to put in an option for the
GPG/PGP type in the UI... but it's in the config:
~/evolution/config/Mail
Section [PGP]
type should be set to 4 for GnuPG (used to be 3, but now type 0 is
none,
so everything got moved back by 1)

Julian