Re: [Evolution] replying with the identity whom the orig. message is addressed

I upgraded to the June 7 snapshot, and the problem is still there.
However, I can give more details now. The address timar gnome hu is a
forward address, the gnome.hu server forwards my mail to
timar_a freemail hu  If I reply to a mail recently sent to
timar gnome hu, the timar_a freemail hu appears in the From: field.
If I reply to a mail that was sent 3 weeks ago to timar gnome hu, the
timar gnome hu appears in the From: field. I think this is because older
mails were saved by the older version of Evo, and it handled reply
addresses different than the new version.

Cheers,
Andras

It works for me using the Jun 5 snapshot. As demonstrated by this
message; this is not my default profile.

However, it does not work similarly for Forwarding messages. Personally,
I would like it to, but I don't know if that's the general consensus.