Re: [Evolution] Mandrake 8 and evolution

Hi Roger,
the instructions I posted were the following:

Get evolution for redhat 7:  evolution-0.10-ximian.1.i386.rpm

Then go into the ximian gnome directory for redhat 7 again and get:
libgal6-0.7-ximian.2.i386.rpm
libgnomeprint11-0.25-ximian.6.i386.rpm
gtkhtml-0.9.2-ximian.2.i386.rpm

Now do a rpm -Uvh --test *.rpm and if all is well do it without --test.

I thought I sent this instructions to you before.
I haven't tried SMTP authorized, so I don't know if it works. The other
thing is that I would suggest to get as many dependencies from the mdk
cds and only these rpms from ximian.

I really hope, Ximian starts supporting mandrake 8.0 soon. This is one
reason I don't have it on more computers around here, and my husband is
even waiting for that to happen in order to upgrade OS. This has been
said over and over... any chance we will get support soon?

Mayli