Re: [Evolution] May 31st snaps, mostly good

On 31 May 2001 15:49:19 -0700, Karel P Kerezman wrote:
Of course, now my contacts are futzed. *shrug* I only had half a dozen
(always bearing in mind that Evo is subject to change) and I'm more than
willing to start over... but should I? Or would it be better to wait for
another snap to un-futz the contacts?

I believe that an upcoming snapshot will automatically un-futz the
contacts if we get things working right.

Thanks,
    Chris