[Evolution] Curses, trouble w/ CVS Evolution again

Hey,

OK, i have now successfully compiled GAL and GtkHTML from CVS.  I tried
to compile evolution, but it gives me a bunch of errors after I type
'make', here they are:

listener.c: In function `clear_signature':
listener.c:101: warning: passing arg 3 of
`GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor_Engine_setParagraphData' from incompatible pointer
type
listener.c:103: void value not ignored as it ought to be
listener.c:104: warning: passing arg 3 of
`GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor_Engine_setParagraphData' from incompatible pointer
type
listener.c: In function `impl_event':
listener.c:123: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
listener.c:127: warning: passing arg 3 of
`GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor_Engine_setParagraphData' from incompatible pointer
type
listener.c:129: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
make[2]: *** [listener.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution/composer'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/cvs/evolution'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

???

I have compiled the CVS version of GtkHTML succesfully... Not sure what
my problem is.

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson