Re: [Evolution] Compiling Evolution from CVS

On 01 Jun 2001 23:31:58 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
You need gal from CVS. You probably also have an older copy of gal
installed and the compiler is picking up that instead.

I actually had compiled it from CVS, but from closer inspection of the
output from make, I noticed that it was always saying
'-L/usr/local/opt/gnome//libs' which is where i had installed the GAL
libs.  I just added '-L/usr/local/opt/gnome/libs -lgal' to the LD_FLAGS
in the Makefile, and now it's getting further, so I guess everything's
cherry

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson