[Evolution] bug when trying to move a message to a nested folder?

hello.
i have a nested folder structure under "My Evolution -> local". there
are about 20 folders under "local", each having 0-10 subfolders (with
some of those subfolders having 0-10 subfolders, etc).

if i try and move a message from my inbox to folder #20 (the last folder
under "local") it works fine. however, if i try and move it to a
subfolder of #20, the mail is not moved, and the highlighting of the
destination folder in the "move mail" dialog turns from being
highlighted to being grayed out.

if i try and move it to a subfolder of, say, folder #1 (the first folder
under "local") all goes as expected.

i'm running YDL 2.0 (PPC), with homespun RPMS. i'm running evolution
0.11.

has anyone seen anything like this? should i file a bug?
thanks.
nall.