[Evolution] Quick question about Evolution

Hello there....

Well this product is quite exciting.  I have a quick question though.  I
was wondering if there was any way to view the contents of the Sent
Items, the Contacts, and the Deleted Items folder in text mode?  I am
asking this because I would like to set up a command in cron that would
automatically clear the contents of these folders so that I assure that
these folders stay nice and small.  Does anybody out there have any
ideas?  Thanks and enjoy your day!!!

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.