Re: [Evolution] OT? Sound properties problem since snapshot upgrade?

On 29 Jul 2001 20:31:36 -0700, troy hakala wrote:
I don't have the same problem with Multimedia/Sound, but gnomecc does go
to almost 100% CPU utilization when i go into any of Sawfish Window
Manager subsections and it requires me to kill it. This happened right
after updating to the latest 0.11.99 snapshot.

I've been having this same problem with the sawfish CC applets for a long time.
I haven't been able to use any of them. But this is more a
sawfish/rep-gtk bug, it seems, not an Evolution one.

cheers