Re: [Evolution] OT? Sound properties problem since snapshot upgrade?

I don't have the same problem with Multimedia/Sound, but gnomecc does go
to almost 100% CPU utilization when i go into any of Sawfish Window
Manager subsections and it requires me to kill it. This happened right
after updating to the latest 0.11.99 snapshot.