Re: [Evolution] search mailbox for To

On 27 Jul 2001 07:27:37 -0700, Mike Leckey, Jr. wrote:
I really like the search feature, however I would like to have
"To Contains" added to the drop list.

This would come in handy when looking in the sent folder.

I totally didn't notice this until a second ago, but you can edit the
contents of the menu by choosing Search -> Edit. Different people have
different priorities about what should go in the menu, and we don't want
it to be too cluttered, so I don't think "To Contains" will become one
of the default entries.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton