Re: [Evolution] Cannot access the Evolution shell.

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Roberto Moral Denche wrote:
Hello... is this on? *knock* *knock* *knock*
On Thursday 26 July 2001 12:33 pm, Roberto Moral Denche wrote:
I'v managed to compile Evolution on Solaris 8, everything went fine not 1
single warning during Evolution compilation. How ever when I try to run
evolution (after moving my ~/evolution directory) I get prompted to create
the evolution directory and after clicking yes I get a message box with the
message "Cannot access the Evolution shell". can someone point me onm the
right direction to fix this?

Your description of the problem is not helpful - most of the people that
can help you either program for Ximian on Evolution, or are
technically-oriented people that need to see actual error messages, stack
dumps, and all that neat stuff that spwes forth in the console wheny ou
try to run Evolution and it crashes.

"Cannot access Evolution shell" is the end result of a number of things.
We might as well tell you the fix to that problem is to get Evolution
fixed. :)

--Mark