Re: [Evolution] Cannot access the Evolution shell.

Hello... is this on? *knock* *knock* *knock*

On Thursday 26 July 2001 12:33 pm, Roberto Moral Denche wrote:
I'v managed to compile Evolution on Solaris 8, everything went fine not 1
single warning during Evolution compilation. How ever when I try to run
evolution (after moving my ~/evolution directory) I get prompted to create
the evolution directory and after clicking yes I get a message box with the
message "Cannot access the Evolution shell". can someone point me onm the
right direction to fix this?

Thank you.