[Evolution] Help !!! Can't display folders !!!!

Dear Evolutioners,

I am running the beta 1 snapshot.

I can no longer read my folder, real or virtual ! I have 3 accounts, 2 POP, 1 IMAP; all instructed to leave mail on the server. I was curious about managing subscriptions so I clicked on Tools->Managing subscriptions. In the popup window, only my IMAP acount appeared. I clicked on that and saw what was subscribed. Then I got out.

After that, I can only see my folders in my folder window, but I can't see any messages ! Weirdly, it almost looks like I can see the top of the display of the right pane (the messages pane) for a few pixels but then nothing.

Am I irrevocably hosed ?

Thanks for any help,

David