Re: [Evolution] Changing mail viewer font

On 27 Jul 2001 00:52:02 +0800, csj wrote:
How do I change the font type and size in the mail viewer? Being a bit
shorted-sighted, I most comfortable with a big, sans serif type face.
The evolution default is way too small for extended reading. For
comparison I am using 18 pts. Helvetica in KMail and Sylpheed.

Well the mail viewer is a GtkHTML, so go to the Gnome Control Center and
fool around in Document Handlers -> HTML Viewer.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton