Re: [Evolution] VFolders Documentation

Greg-- that would be in the documentation for the mailer. Choose
Help-->Using the Mailer.  If the docs don't appear (and sometimes they
get built wrong-- probably my fault) check in
file:/usr/share/gnome/help/evolution/C/usage-mail-organize.html

(if you're on SuSE or a UNIX system it'll be /opt/gnome/help...)

Feel free to send me any comments on the docs generally!

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Technical Writer
Ximian, Inc.