[Evolution] Specifying smtp transport at send time

I think it would be real cool if we could specify the smtp transport at
send time. An implementation of this can be found in KMail. The ability
to specify smtp transport on the fly is especially handy when you
connect to several ISPs, which would naturally have different SMTP
servers.

Say, I have an account with foo.net, which I could connect to only from
12:00 midnight to 7:00 am. Suppose I receive then an email which
requires me to reply within the coming working day. As luck would have
it, I have a more expensive but 24-hour account from foobear.net.
However, without the ability to specify the SMTP transport at send time,
I would have to go to my Evolution mail settings, so I can mail using my
alternate account. In KMail, I could change in the composer the default
mail.foo.net to mail.foobear.net just before I hit the send button.