Re: [Evolution] 0.11b problems checking 2nd pop account

On 25 Jul 2001 06:52:25 -0600, Brian Gonzales wrote:
On 25 Jul 2001 08:26:29 -0400, Tom Cooper wrote:
I've tried disabling the first account and setting the second as the
default, and it still doesn't work.  Netscape mail can download the mail
from that mailbox just fine.  I checked the config of Netscape to make
sure that I had evo configured properly.
Same here with the 3rd account.
At least now it works if I enter the password, but in 0.10 it was
sending the password for an account to other account.

Marius Andreiana
--
You don't have to go to jail for helping your neighbour
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/