Re: [Evolution] 0.11b problems checking 2nd pop account

Here's the error I get:

Click 'send/recieve'
My primary account is downloaded
Secondary account prompts for a password
error: Unable to connect to POP server
Error sending password:invalid user/password
Evo/yahoo then prompts again
I then get: Unable to connect to POP server.
Error sending password: Server not ready. Please try again after
sometime.