[Evolution] Forget last mail Re: dropping mail

*slaps own forehead* I created a mailfilter to get rid of that virus
thingy yesterday - they are getting deleted, so of course I see fewer
mail than I receive.

On that note, it would be an idea if the user could get a message to
that effect, something like "Received 14 mail, deleted 3". Perhaps with
a verbosity/helpfulness setting, so seasoned users won't have to see it.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Mr. Jan Morén                          Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588                  Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758                  S-222 22 Lund, Sweden