Re: [Evolution] contacts don't work anymore in evolution 0.11 and can't add others

On 24 Jul 2001 12:10:33 +0300, Marius Andreiana wrote:

After upgrading to 0.11 (ran oaf-slay, even restarted my computer since
then) I've lost my contacs. They are still in
~/evolution/local/Contacts/addressbook.db
but evolution doesn't display them (I've removed other contact
sources, such as yahoo, still no luck).

If you backed up the evolution directory before doing upgrade, then go
to your backup, grab the addressbook.db file and rename it to
addressbook.db.temp then run this:

db_dump185 addressbook.db.temp | db_load addressbook.db

Now put the new addressbook.db into place and that's it.
Now i have a working Contacts, after upgrading from 0.10 to 0.11. Before
converting the database format i wasn't able to use Contacts at all with
the new Evo.

The procedure was suggested by Scott Carle.

--
Florin Andrei