[Evolution] Printing - Format

Hello there fellow mailers....

By the way this Evolution is fantastic, but I have a question.  I am
currently running on 0.10 and have noticed that when I send a large
e-mail that I cannot set any print settings (i.e. cannot fit to page,
change margins, etc).  Is this possible through some other methods?  If
so what do I need to do?  Or will this will be available in a future
release?  Please let me know, thanks, and great job on a fantastic
product

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.