[Evolution] Application for attachments

I 've just installed Evo v.0.9 on KDE 2.1.1 (Mandrake 8).
It works fine but I've got a little problem opening attachments with Staroffice.
When I try to open these attachments (i.e. right-click on a ppt attachment and select "Open with Staroffice")
nothing happens.
I've installed Staroffice 5.2.
Naturally I can open these files with staroffice if I save them on disk, but I'd want to know if there is
a way to open them from Evo (pherapse there is a configuration file to set the applications
used by Evo to open attachments ?).

Alessandro Menegaz

TeleRilevamento Europa - T.R.E. s.r.l.
c/o Acceleratore d'Impresa del Politecnico di Milano
Campus Bovisa - edificio G - scala A
via Durando, 10
20158 Milano - Italia
Tel. +39.02.2399.7187