Re: [Evolution] Apt sources for Evolution-snapshots (or even evo-beta)

On 23 Jul 2001 09:40:34 -0500, Dave Royer wrote:
Hopefully I'm missing something terribly obvious but I cannot seem to
find the correct line to put in my sources.list file to get access to
the evolution snapshots on my debian (woody) system.

I have:
deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian unstable main
but this doesn't seem to have snapshots or the latest evo 0.11 build.

Can anyone suggest a place I can point to?  (And no...I don't want to
use red-carpet.  I am very happy with apt-get!)

Well it's not a valid APT source, but if you download all the packages
under:

http://www.luyer.net/EvoBuilds/build-20010722

and install them on a fully up-to-date Debian/Unstable with dpkg -i then
you'll have Evolution 0.11 (CVS) plus working spell checking.  You may
have to install all the packages there including the -dev ones because I
haven't packaged them particularly well (there may be files in the -dev
packages needed for normal operation), but they do work and don't
depend on any Ximian modified packages (because when Ximian dumped
support for unstable it screwed up so many people's systems with the
inconsistencies between Ximian and mainline Debian that we ended up
having to do evil things to many systems, and now don't use the Ximian
packages).