[Evolution] Apt sources for Evolution-snapshots (or even evo-beta)

Hopefully I'm missing something terribly obvious but I cannot seem to
find the correct line to put in my sources.list file to get access to
the evolution snapshots on my debian (woody) system.

I have:
deb http://red-carpet.ximian.com/debian unstable main
but this doesn't seem to have snapshots or the latest evo 0.11 build.

Can anyone suggest a place I can point to?  (And no...I don't want to
use red-carpet.  I am very happy with apt-get!)

Thanks,

Dave