[Evolution] Theme support

I saw that Ximian is freezing the UI on the 31st, and I thought I
should comment about the theme support .. I installed the LCARS theme
from gtk.themes.org, and when opening evolution I discovered that I
had no meny buttons, could not view mail, and I had big white blocks
where the interface should have blended with the theme .. I did
manage to get the button text back by adding text tags to the theme
code, but it seemed that I could not get evolution to look proper
without breaking the rest of the user interface ..

Just an FYI, and a plea to please fix it ;-)

Andrew
This E-Mail was sent with MailMax/WEB.
http://www.smartmax.com