Re: [Evolution] For all who have problems with the new Snapshots and/or Beta 1

Hi Salvatore!

Am 22 Jul 2001 12:41:13 -0500 schrieb Salvatore Cirabisi:
I have RH7.1 and am experiencing No problems --  I noticed that the
files on your site don't include all the packages that you would
normally upgrade along with evo (ie.. bonobo, gal 8, libbonobo, libgal).
Is there a reason why only some upgrades are needed and not others? I

Because all other packages can be updated via red-carpet. The newest
packages are working fine with the old snapshot. But gtkhtml 0.9.99 is
needed by that snap and the newest is 0.10.1 I think, that's the only
reason.

just can't understand why so many RH7.1 users are having problems and I
am not. Evo 20010702 seems to be a Big step Backwards.

Could be, I cannnot say, because I was not able to use anything newer
than 0702 ;-)
And I think 0702 is much better than no evo :-)

I dont' know why some RH7 users have these problems and others not...
But there are users who have theses problems as the developers and
bugmasters told me last thursday on #evobugs.
They cannot reproduce the bug on there machines, so it's quite hard to
figure out what's going wrong.

Ciao,
Manuel

--