Re: [Evolution] Compiling problems with Evolution 0.10

On 20 Jul 2001 07:09:48 +0930, Lucas James wrote:
So let me get this streight..  I have to DOWNGRADE my version of GAL?
wouldn't it have been better to leave the module (EReflowSorted) in?
 (or at least a pointer to where we can find the module?)

<shaking my head at what appears to be a backward step>

Well... to put it another way, you need an old version of GAL to compile
an old version of Evolution. 0.10 was released... a long time ago, I
forget when. Granted that it is not as easy to update to CVS or snapshot
Evolution as it is to use the last release.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton