Re: [Evolution] SSL IMAP setup ?

You have to edit your IMAP account and select the "Use SSL" checkbox
(look in the Receiving Mail" page).

Jeff

On 18 Jul 2001 13:05:51 -0400, Vladimir Vuksan wrote:
I have compiled in Evolution from scratch and included SSL support ? How
do I set it up now to use SSL for IMAP connections. I remember one of
the snapshots (that didn't work :-() had a check box that said "Use
SSL".

Also I have compiled LDAP support but it keeps telling me that I have to
compile it in.

Any clues ?

Thanks,
--